Are the traffic rules meant for our relief or torture....
Its become a regular trend of the traffic police of Kolkata to harass the public by making therm pay fine for nothing......Today my uncle was stopped and fined because he was driving my brothers motorcycle without his 'written authorization' mind you.And if you say anything and don't stop then they fine you 500 rupees....Now does the government wants that we should buy in total 3 bikes for each person then the question is who the Hell is going to pay for those or is it we have to carry a big bundle of documents...in best Why not hang a placard on ourselves for simple identification propose.On my questioning them is it a new rule they say its very old and I say it only took you 60 years to implement it.To this answer they looked at me in anger and tried to give an impression"If you talk much I'll take you to the police station and throw you behind the bars"But to their dismay I was educated.
In the end its the public who have to bear the burnt of everything and just with a crying heart give away their hard earned money in the name of development...How much should we be exploited and how much we pay...road tax,food tax,VAT,Education tax,work tax, tuition tax this tax that tax...and the list is endless.At the end of the month when we get our salaries we are left with I guess a few 100 rupees after paying all the tax.Firstly the government or anyone else does not help you to get a job...for that you have to struggle and face God knows what not.....if you have extra butter you may as well apply fully on the person or better push it inside their mouths.
P.S.....I wish in my lifetime I get to see the politicians getting a blue and a black eye by the public which might for the time being make me smile:)

Sufia Khatoon

Comments

  1. Some time or the other you must have faced this....tell me how you dealt with it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nameless Artist

Shadi ka season.........