Inktober challenge, my passion for ink

Inktober 2018

This entire year I have been constantly painting, exploring and experimenting. I try so hard to understand the blogger world but I have been never able to explore this place too much neither was I able to talk to any other bloggers.

I have so much to share and learn but I would be thankful if some of you could help me out in this, so that I can be a regular in the blogging. Coming back to Inktober. I just came across this challenge this year. Watching some fascinating artists try this challenge and I was so inspired to take it myself.
Insta actually opened my eyes to the world, I could really connect to the creative people all across the globe. I just wish it's more interactive at times rather than just pictures. Given I am an Artist and a writer, I crave for the human interactions alot. It inspires me to create something new everytime.
So first five days challenge was like this

Day 1 Poison

 Day 2 Tranquil
 Day 3 Roasted
Day 4 Spell

 Day 5 Chicken
So I strictly used ink to compose and paint these works. Hoping I am able to complete the challenge and keep up to the blogging world.
Every morning I have this routine of working on a realization I have been feeling every day and painting it. It's really meditative and calming to me.
You can check my work on sufiamystic on Instagram and Sufia Khatoon on fb
Still trying to be more active on social media.
All painting Copyright@Sufia Khatoon
Prints Available
Dm to purchase
I do book cover art and book illustrations too

Enjoy life and keep following your passion
Love
Sufi

Sufia Khatoon is an Editor, Translator, Author, Poet, Artist, Illustrator, Designer, Social Activist and Philanthropist,  Curator, PR and Event Manager.
Her Poems and short stories have been published in various National and International anthologies.
Her Bengali poem got featured in Tollywood Movie ANTOR SHOTTA recently.
She has Co-Founded Rhythm Divine Poets group initiating poetic movements globally.
She has received recently Amio Santa Award 2017 for her social efforts.
She is an Art Curator, Artist and Illustrator having exhibited her works in more than 20 group shows in reputed art galleries and widely appreciated for her solo show on Peace and Voices. She has illustrated International Poetry books of repute.
She is the owner of Sufi's Touch, a lifestyle designing brand that focuses on artistic products and recycling art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nameless Artist