A new Dream......



I have had a new dream....to be a writer, an author...I had it always. But it was maybe in my subconsciousness for so long waiting, and at the same time emerging every now and then...ideas, tales, people....surrounding me, Nature inspiring me to write...and so now I hold my pen and put my mind at rest....for I have a dream to see what I have say, also said by others.....and the message in it clearly understood...the joy...when someone says I have never read anything like this before. It just gives you a reason to believe in yourself again. I always wanted to be a reporter...so that I could write something meaningful, then after a while I realized it was just about politics, events and celebs...I didnt quite understand any of it...it was a moment to share someone else limelight...Where would be my identity then? I had to strive to have my own thoughts, a great story to be told and read worldwide...then I knew feature writing was what I could give my best at....But then in the world of professional writing I am not sure how often one gets to write about people,feelings, philosophies and earn at the same time....so I thought I will be coming out again...to shape this dream of mine....a little wish upon a star....
Let this wish come true for I have waited long,
Long for the stars to align and the magic of my pen to happen,
then some paper house, somewhere realizing my potential..my passions, my visions and just say....I am going to be able to write finally....and thousands would agree and disagree with me at the same time:)


And so my wonderful dream of an author also has started to take shape..four short stories published...its not what it looks form the outside...the publishing industry is a puzzle to me...the newbies...a problem and the selectors out of approach...but I am being noticed now...one step at a time..for the world to open their hearts to me, their ambitions and their dreams and making my words their peace of mind
P.S......I believe this would happen soon enough and so I shall not wait for ti to happen, I shall make it happen, I shall write, write, write.....wonderful tales....

And then one day very soon I'll hold  book of mine....having tales divine, to sweep mankind out of its misery and believe in beauty and truth....exhume our creativity, our dying zeal and be free to dream again...a new dream it is.

You too have a dream don't you, but I have seen people not accepting it out loud. Why stop yourself? No one would judge you, its your dream...and you know what is special about a dream? We  get to be our own hero/heroine, we get to create our own world and there we are the best. We are not judge but we are living and breathing in it...day and night....and we are happy. 
Share with me what is that dream of yours and we can have many...many dreams after all what is life if not its built on dreams:)

I know its going to be wonderful dreams...waiting to here them from you all....
Love. Sufia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nameless Artist

Shadi ka season.........