Recalling My Past..............

Hiiiiiii dear friends and bloggers....it has been really long since I last spoke to you all..years maybe and Time had just flown away...where should I start from...so many things have happened and ohh such wonderful memories I have...so this just gave me an idea of recalling my past...
So for a moment I am stunned and a little taken aback because I can't remember the events of my past two years...I mean sometime dont you wish we had some magical wand that could just show our life on our magical TV...yes I am being all philosophical...Well the good news is that I have realized what I really want to do with my life. It did take me really a long time to understand that...I had seen others deciding their goals in juts a flick but I was always the confused one....
Confused....as in I couldn't see myself just doing one work for the rest of  my life...like being a teacher or doctor,etc
Finally I understood all ever I wanted in my life was to express myself and I could do that best with my paintings, writings and helping the needy. Yes I am a social activist now by choice....a Painter by love and a poet and author by passion......See I knew I had to be everything....all that makes me complete has to come out of me and believe me I am much more at peace now than I was before. I was like this lost souls roaming around...yes it becomes difficult for us to continue our passion since livelihood doesn't run on dreams but money....and yes we have our phases of frustration but at the end of the day everything seems to be floating away.


So after all the confusing statements all I want to say is that I am back...tatahhhh...
Back with a bang! to tell you whatever I am doing now...my craziness, my dreams, my gloomy phase...everything and I know I am going to do that with style ofcourse....
he only reason was that I hadn't completely understood the blogging thing...since it takes a little time to get acquainted and get other bloggers to respond...I got bored...the usuall mood swing is the reason along with wanting to let things happen faster...

So that time I was pursuing my studies in Mass Communication with the hope of getting to work as a reporter with the best along with working as one could say more like an intern.....but eventually I understood things dont happen like that...one has to go on poking the sources to get work.....not my cup of tea..so I should say I was really really lost....plus that age old thing that a girl is to get married early and do whatever thing is expected of her...so you see this struggle hasn't ended yet for us girls....so caring on with my miserable life I just tried to enjoy.....


I did all sorts of wackiest things...like having 20 rabbits for pets...it started with cuteness...then I became the proud mother of two cute baby rabbits...they ate and grew big....and started shaking on things....and then pop came two more...I was thrilled to see wild life so close...so I took care of each one of them,,,sadly dont have any photos...cp broke down:(...
So I was like the encyclopedia of rabbit care...apart from getting bite marks I got to hold the little cuties...they are one adorable thing...sitting on your palms and sleeping...and eventually they grew...ate and shit all day long...till I could hold on no more...I gave them away slowly and swore never to have pets again....I mean its not fair to hate them for what they are right...they belong in the jungle...not in our homes...and they do need care...meaning cleaning their shit and other things like babies.....

I am the baby in my home....always playing pranks on my siblings even though I am the eldest.....and now I cant recall what else I did that time....so stayed tuned...I need to rewind and come up with all the awesome events that happened...

signing off....
Sufia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nameless Artist

Shadi ka season.........