I wonnnnnnnn...four anthology competitions in a row....all by Author Sufia Khatoon



I closed my eyes and made a wish
...I can write but can I twist? 
I soon realized I had a star, a magical wand to take me far....
My pen so bold kept haunting my soul, Write till you are no more.....
together we set on a journey far.......
so many stories to tell, so many experiences to share....
a touch of fancy is what it took.....and then came the words like a shooting star....
flowing away like that beautiful blue bird......
"Come, here me sing oh mortals!"it said
For our adventures had a great start.......
My Passion soaring high, My eyes weaving again that wonderful dream
To be that star, to be that glow, to shine..........


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii good morning...I mean this is great, I open my eyes and see what...that I made it to the Teenlife short story writing competition of Grapevine publication..yes you heard me right...Nikita Singh, Durjoy Dutta and other writers emerged from here....
I won the God so awesome...Grapevine India Teenlife contest......finally a hope I have seen for myself and know that I choose right...that I was born to express myself...in words and in colours...God has given me so much strength that I have been standing for so long, holding on to my dreams...having my faith not shattered....

This is my fourth Win in a row..........and each win is telling me that I have to write....so this is a reason I got back to my blog...I cannot forget what I am in realm a writer...and yes ofcourse the other tags......I am going to do...make the readers proud of me...

here are my three recent anthologies.......I would love to here from you about the stories in it....and I am sure I'll get to know...

First book is Season's of Love....."In the Rain"...is the story that made me a writer.....
this book is already out.....expecting some reviews soon.

Second is Myraid Tales....Ok..it has my first penned down Horror Story...So like I can now write almost all genres of fiction....It's called The Black Pearl....spooky.....the booking is coming soon...isnt the cover exciting...waiting to hold it soon.

 My third Anthology is Life Sunday....I mean every story that I pen is like my child to me.....and Always Remember which had won so much appreciation before made it to this book....and now I await the
verdict.....

and the forth will be the awesome Teenlife..by Grapevine....hope the book happens soon and I get my first novel published....I wont hurry into getting it done...I am just writing now but would only publish it with the best...cant see getting the story world come and go..it happens very often to new authors....so be patient:)

Sufia Khatoon, Author:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nameless Artist

Shadi ka season.........