Is this how it feels to be forgotten?

Is this how it feels to be Forgotten?
'

Hello friends today I share with you a very grave issue that we often find ourselves dealing with....the feeling of being forgotten.
Yes.....forgotten as in ignored and not wanted.

There is not one of us who has face this kind of situation ever and then left to wonder how could this happen to us, Us the most loved and happening person. But believe me it does and how do we deal with it is still a question.
It has often happened that our friends forget us...they hang out or laugh or party post updates but forget to tell us or include us in their time of joy....their excuse...they assume us to be busy and we get really upset over it.Childish it doe sound but I think like all relationships, friendship is also a very demanding, after all we do select our friends forever, spend thousand hours with them, gossip and share secrets, in all we fall in love with them and they with us. And if we are forgotten our egos are hurt, we go into that deep corner of our hearts where we feel neglected and not wanted . It made me realize no matter how much money we have, how good you are at your work, if you don't have friends to share you joys and sorrows your world will seem to shatter anytime to you.
So I wonder, when we were kids we would just offer a chocolate and forget our worries, play friends now and friends not over small issues, we forgive and forget but we never break our friendship. As we grow older things and emotions become a little complicated to handle. We often don't understand our mood swings, what we really want or want not?
Our believe that some bonds are so strong that when one gets hurt other will know by some divine power...its the power of love and friendship. So the same theory works with friends too, we expect them to know that we are hurt by their certain gestures and remarks and certain acts. But they are not...how shall I put it.....magical beings that they would know our every thought and say sorry that they forgot to share their happy times with us.
I know sometimes its difficult to understand ourselves. We know everything, since we are rational and reasonable beings but we are at the same time that small afraid child to be consoled every time we fail or fall.

So I wrote this emotional soliloquy when I felt forgotten....




Forgotten...........

As I sit now forgotten and old,
The world so far behind I had left long ago,
Calls me not now, to know where I had gone?
I worked my way to build memories of me,
In them I shall lie forever it had so seemed,
But then the hearts of people loved,
changed faster than the blizzards,
The once loving friends seemed ignorant of my existence,
I was invisible to all in just a few seconds,
So is this how it feels to be forgotten?
I wondered then how long this world lasts,
Of constant oblivion, of the dying soul,
Each minute consuming our dreams so bold,
If not remembered, if not loved,
Why then live at all? I often asked
The childish nature never leaves our side,
Fight and make up with a candy with friends,
Was what made us build our relations
But how can I forgive when forgotten after all.
The heart expects too much love,
Ignored and unattended, the heart withers and surrenders,
To the darkness of the world,
Believing every lie, looking for reasons as to why?
Why was I forgotten?
Why people smile when I am not around?
Why the birds sing, the misty clouds forget to shine on my soul?
Is this how it feels like to be forgotten?

P.S.... the best cure to get over being forgotten....you either write soliloquies or grow up.
Get hold a big cup of coffee or get dressed and go out and party alone....
Being alone for a day is fun and much better that being with a boring and disliked group of friends. For once be true to your feelings and to not get hurt further dance all night;)

love...Sufia
Today's moral.....Learn to get over some depressing feelings they can piss you off and make your relation with your friends bad...so ignoring is the best solution. Why crave for importance? We do have our families...they love you unconditionally and event though we love to be the center of attention, we cannot make the whole world love in love with us...so love yourself and be happy...
I think I am good in enlightening the world;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nameless Artist

Shadi ka season.........